Midnight Trip Part 2

Uyeeeeaaaah, remember about this post ?? yeh, I just arrived from Zulfa's boarding house. we (I, Zulfa, Cita, and Rani *actually Rani told us how to make this project*) made this task together. it was, hmmmm.. 50% done. Simply add some material, finish the materials tomorrow ! :D bismillah..

hungryyyyyyyyyyy, time to eat!! decided to had dinner at Waroeng Steak & Shake the most appropriate place for student with an appropriate fitting allowance HAHAHAHA. soooo hungry! I had sirloin double+middle vegetables+french fries hohoho look !! XP


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

oh, So this is my project! see that? I'll never understand if not taught Rani :') terharuuuu Makasih banyak Rani gak salah kamu jauh jauh magang ke Philipine !! Bless yaa :*

Photobucket

and also thakyouuu to lend me your HP notebook! I do heart yours :) thats cute..

Photobucket

Illustration from Kak Sheila :* thankyouuuu Im the lucky one ! that was kind of youu made me this cute art

at 10.00 p.m - got home ~

Comments

Popular Posts