Dirty 30

Seems like I kinda forgot how to write a blog, yes? Took me almost an hour only to think about how I open today's special story x)
I'm 30 years old today, you guys. 30 is just a special number, a different hit. An age that start with my lucky number. 30 years old on Friday 3rd March 2023. So many good things happened today; bright and sunny morning after days of thunder and rain (even though it end up pouring rain, cats and dogs), got a chance to finally ate dinner in one of the most popular Thai food in Jakarta, met all of my friends at office after a long period of Work From Home, had lunch date with myself in my favorite fish ball restaurant, got involved in new project/team; something new all over again..


Not like other birthdays I had, I walked so easy today. I smiled and greet most people I met and they started to wonder why I got so cherish and happy. Still no particular celebration, no candle to blow, no moment to wish. Just enough messages and calls from closest one and family, even almost all of the people knows me for years did not remember it, yet I'm still fulfill and happy. I surprise myself. 



My sister told me life begin at 30-ish, and so as what my dear friend Pinky said; assure me that I'm gonna love it. So many things I've planned and wanted to do in this decade, but priority number one is always about my health. I got easily sick recently, even I got bad fever last month caused me to be off for more than 3 days; such an unusual signs. I want to start exercise again, I want to 'live' again. Feeling super excited to taking care about myself, one by one upgrading my skin care, and pay attention to what makes me confident. 

Thinking about having big dinner with some friends but it's better to celebrate it privately with small number of people. A long convo and food, share some thoughts while having homemade food is all I wanted. 

Days like this remind me to always, always grateful for what I enjoy today. Oh how I wished it's not end soon. Stay like this little longer, will ya? 

I really look forward to these years; good or bad, happy and sad.. hope I can embrace it and go through it with big hearth and faith. Happy birthday! :)

Comments

Popular Posts