Its All Okay


 now playing "Oh God by Jamie Cullum"

Seems like falling to the deep down of the well. To be honest, I was a bit shocked to start this term. I feel lost and don't know what to do. I started my first week at school so bad. No excellent thing came out....no spirit, just flat even in some subject. I felt so lame. The lamest! I just too in love with holiday, and it accidentally killed my focus. I have no idea, can I continue it? I wondering what will happen if I keep following my heart and stop here, then moving. My uncertainty to stand here and chasing all of those subjects have been bothering me for a years, but still I can't do anything. Such a fool... I know. One thing that burden me more is; I kinda lost my 'buddy' maybe it just jealous but slowly but sure I realize myself is always hold everything that I would like to share. I was stop sharing, I stop trust to anyone about 'what is exactly on my mind'. I want to share, but my mouth was freezing. It confuse me. Talking with God should be enough but you know, I was the type of girl who like openness. I just felt they just not into me, anymore. And here I am, talking to you by typing some suck stories and only God who listening through my heart :')


"Oh God can you tell us when it's going to stop...."

Comments

Popular Posts