I'm In B&W

"I've looked at clouds from both sides now
From up and down and still somehow
It's clouds illusions I recall
I really don't know clouds at all
"

- Caryl Rae Jepsen | Both Sides Now - 

I actually have no idea with this song, but this is my currently song I've been listening of much. There are lot of 'clouds' word. I love cloud. Their shape and tone. Sometimes they could look beautiful with their white and shinning color under the sun, with skies as a background. But sometimes, they could make you afraid when it turns thick and cold. I do choose the beautiful clouds, of course. Like what we did today at the Harbor near the town. To be honest, I'm not in a cheerful feeling like I used to. Something went wrong, but I dont know what. I have to picked the pieces of me once again. I'm tired. I should prepare it well. But friends, are never sleep to always make me happy! Went to harbor and took some photos. We actually wanted for the sunset but we lost it. We left the harbor when the sunset time. Funny, huh? Its all my bad :(

Color can do anything that black-and-white can. -  Vincente Minnelli

I decided to make my black and white photos. It just shows my heart ..

 
I was splashed in the puddles, my shoes got wet and cold! Hanafi and Lucy was laughing at me | I love the road. It looked like an airstrip | the madness pose of me | I liiiikkkeee Hanafi's fisheye lens. And it too expensive :|


Comments

Popular Posts