The Pencil Case is ON!

by - 7:33 PM

Hi, I'm comeback! hihi been busy while I enjoyed my looooooong holiday until this September hahahah coming back in another project I serve to you who need a gift or souvenirs to give as a birthday or just for hanging it on the wall. Just contact me through the wall facebook here, the timeline on twitter here, or e-mail on aldilafiramusyaddad@ymail.com. Tell me completely about the illustration that you wish heheh more info, please contact me on the social media that I told you above ;) 

Here's the example .. 


*the frame and the illustration are soul-mate! cannot be purchased separately ;)

We also serve a memo or simple greeting cards for those who want the specials words 




You May Also Like

8 comments

  1. bisnisnya gimana ni mbak modelnya?
    hehe
    -iin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. aku pesen design gitu terus sama figuranya jadinya berapaan mbak?

      Delete
  3. halo sayang maaf baru buka buka blog nih hehe konfirmasi via message fb aja ya sayang ;)

    ReplyDelete