Misery

I spent my day with great distress. so many things I have to think about, and I think these so hard :'( particularly while I think about the things that drivin' me crazy, I witnessed how quickly time flies. just like this's not enough just to 24 hours for a day!! I need more hours :(  so many things that I miss. become even worse when I witnessed life is not only about times, but also about money! Im so frustrated! how can I manage my money wisely. all I can do is collect them, save them, and getting confuse because I dont what should I do with these, but sometime if I've decided what am I going to do with these money, I spent it untill no trace! :'( too many things I want to have, so its hard for me to hold my emotional. have you heard "Time is Money" ? who create that proverb? whoever he is, Im sure that he's so genius and perhaps he had the same problem with me.. Time less, money less and just sigh..


"people who can use and save money is the happiest person, because he has two pleasures - Samuel Johnson"

Photobucket

by the way, thus roughly my lineament.. very upset

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I enjoyed "Efek Rumah Kaca - Kamar Gelap" so much this morning. so convenience :')

Photobucket 
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

ps: give me a bunch of money! -fin-

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts