Allah Maha Baik

Alhamdulillah, I can't stop say thank to Allah that once again blessed me :') today, parents got a school's report leaning of student. I am myself accompanied my faher to received the report at school. by the way, today was the last day at school. I know, I still have one year to graduating from this school, but it spend at industries or offices, the place where we doing internship for about 6 months.. long enough right? 
well, back to my report result! eem.. I'm a top 10 in class! yihaaaaa I was ranked 9 hehehe almost over the limit guuuyssss. I was shocked so that I cried when my father told me I was on number 9 in class hahahaha I never expected it!! Alhamdulillahhhhh :D 

As the last day at school, the day before today, I told to God. I asked him once again, for the last time before I leave this school for 6 months, I asked Him to bring me by Mr. A :) my favourite person, the one, at school. I just asked Him from the deep of my heart hihi, and guess what?? I met him! Mr. A X) that was veryyyyyy veeerrryyyy ... backsound : Silverchair - The Greatest View haaaaaaah What a day!! ♥ 

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

"Thankyou God for everything that you gave to me, untill now. family, friends, luck, try, health and all of the another little things are often forgotten, Alhamdulillah :').."


Here I go ! Tomorrow, Purwokerto!! :D  
Photos are from : Me and Lucy

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts