Big Alhamdulillah! Bigger.. Bigger!


As I told you.. there's no other words besides Alhamdulillah ! big big big Alhamdulillah.. Why?? because..
Photobucket
Yes! I got a perfect score on English test !! Allahuakbar. I almost do not believe it. I never even targeted that I have to get a perfect score for English. some people think, perhaps this's just a lucky, but heyy can I get my fortune? :p oohhhhh Thankyouu so much yaAllah. from yesterday, I can't stop say Alhamdulillah though just on my heart :') I dont know what should I do to reply and how to thakfully more than just Alhamdulilah of His generosity. when I told mas Rio (my friend who ever outdare me to get minimum 700 score for toeic test last month) at the same time he texted me directly and said;

"WAAAA SUMPAAAHH YAAAA PENGEN TAK BALANGI WATU OMAHMUU WAAAAA BAHASA INGGRIS SATUS NDAAA *overdosis*"


I laughed !!!! eventhough my teacher said that was just pure score from UN and have not accumulated to 40% score from UAS, I'm still happy! :D thankkyouuuu Allah, it seemed like a wounds healer for all trials that you gave to me :') I touched..
ps: for translation of Mas Rio's said "waaa sumpah yaaa pengen ngelemparin batu kerumahmu, waa bahasa inggris seratusss looohhhhhhh *overdosis*" kurang lebih seperti itu :))

Comments

Popular Posts