Home Made

Soooo happy spending my time with whole family and Mbak Ufi (my brother's girlfriend). She intend to made surprise to my brother's birthday which is actually happened yesterday. Me, Mom, and Mbak Ufi made some meals to sunnah break fasting. Spaghetti, mix vegetables stew for my sister, chicken soup, nugget and french fries yuuuum yuuummmmmmm :D
Well, Happy Birthday my dear brother, we hope you can achieve your dreams, any dream !! :D We Love yaaa :*



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


like "Dupa" :D


Photobucket


I like Corn soooooo muuuccchhhhh !!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Oh, by the way this is the first time I tried 'Kraft Quick Melt' hehe I've never tried it since started circulating in the market :p seemed like Mozarella Cheese. I thought just the same like previous product but actually not.

~Merci~



Comments

Popular Posts