Reality

by - Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Happy Wednesday, universe.. :') I'm in the office right now, yap! blogging in the office :p seems not polite but I dont have any job to do so I fill the time by write something on my blog. well, still listening Alanis Morissette - Ironic this's such an old song, I knew her from my sister. she's her big fans since high school. no wonder, Alanis's song is so amazing, though that I don't really know all of her songs. hmmm, I'm not in a good feeling today, actually since yesterday hehe a little random because I have no idea what exactly I feel. It's hard for me to openly to you. Alanis's song teach me a lot, that not everything we want can be fulfilled, not every feeling can be replied, not every plans can be run in accordance with the desired, everything can be turned! that's reality. 
we aren't live in drama queen.. where everything run accidently and based on screenplay. we aren't live as a film director, pricely we are directed! we are the casts who never get the script, though sometimes we can be a film director and directing as we would like. life is such a song titles.. Panggung Sandiwara..

And isn't it ironic?
Don't you think?
Yeah I really do think..


xxo
Fira

You May Also Like

0 comments