These Day

by - Thursday, March 24, 2011

okeeey I have to finish this post as soon as possible before I reboot the booby's PC for so many times !! ╰(◣﹏◢)╯
here, first. yesterday was sooooo great day :) not much actually, I mean I have to thankful to Allah for the days that has been given to me right, and I thank you for an-embarrassing-accident that happened to me, yesterday (˘▼˘) yap !! I fell with possitions such as snail. can you imagine? face down !! in front on school's mosque, saw by pretty much students. Actually that was the way we helped Tia who almost unconscious, but in the middle she suddenly fell and so did I (because my hand were held her body, so I fell with) then, that was so absurb. This causes a slight bruise on my knee

can you see it? on the red circle

second, I want to discuss about girl who look like me. Hijab's Girl. yap, actually the most thing that I'll talk here is about them (me,us). as we know that, there're a lot of girl who wear Hijab nowadays. they even make it as trend and combined with fashion. yeah, Im one of them. but dont you know, the exactly mean of wearing Hijab? this is an obligation as Muslimah. we have to wear it by heart, and hold our vows to wear it by the name of God. this is not a game to play, because this's the thing that should be accounted. being a Muslimah, who comitted to wear hijab are not easy. surely, I admited it. I've been wearing Hijab about a year since 2nd Oct.2010 and on the middle I faced a lot of temptations. mostly in controlling our anger, and abandon bad habits that I used to be. sometimes, I felt like naive. being people who not like myself. I act so good to change people's assuming about me. Hijab's Girl. I just wanted you to know that, being me (our,us) are not easy. when I thought that I was naive I always remember the vows and purpose why I wearing Hijab for the rest of my life is. I want to change my behaviour and make it better.

always remember that "Hijab's girl, will always try to be a good role models for people around them. they always try to not be a hypocrite and pretend their self just because others pay attentions. but they (we,us,our) are only humans, and nothings perfect. we're not an angel. we are not always right, we do wrong to find the right thing. Believe me, dont judges us like we never make mistakes. we just walk away in the God way" -Subhanallah-


******

anyway, this afternoon I'd take my mother to the Tawang Station to bouhgt ticket to Jakarta for Saturday night. I rarely go by train, so I always impressed when I was on Tawang. this is an old building, and I like the atmosphere. mostly, the architecture !!


I love the air :)

is this clear enough? I took this picture using my nokia hehe :p

ohw, by the way I modified my wallet. I took of the belt and stuck the shirt button on the side. look at that !! is that cute, already?

look! there's a mark of an original belt

You May Also Like

0 comments