I'm a Single Lady

by - Wednesday, March 30, 2011

" I was made to believe I'd never love somebody else, made a plan stay the 'girl' who can only love 'herself' " John Mayer ft. Taylor Swift - Half of My Heart



~ dengan perubahan seperlunya ~

Congratulation on 30th of March 2011 for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Hell Yeaaaaaaah !! this day is exactly one year of me who being single lady hahahahaha I wanna laugh, for sure :D I'm glad because I relize, I can hold to be a single lady for a year ! hihi memang sih jadi cewek yang nggak punya pacar ada nggak enaknya, apalagi kalo diantara temen-temen cuma kita sendiri yang belum punya pacar (lagi) hahaha but never mind :) I'm very proud of my self who can stand by myself and not depend on another guy. memang aku nggak berharap selamanya sendiri kayak gini. I'm normal. but at least, nowadays I know the meaning of making a relationship. not just know each other, treat each other, fight, cheat, chocolate and a bucket on valentine's day, goodnight kiss or soooooo on. seriousness is the foundation of everything we interwine. So I decided to let my self explore about everything inside me. self mature until later ready for the another relationship :))

anyway, aku tetep berharap suatu saat nanti I'll find someone who will be the last for me. nggak mau dooooong jadi perawan tua iya nggak sih :D the right person in the right time, the smartest person who will lead my little family, kalo bisa sih yang kayaaaa umm .. #abaikan

see, Congratulations once again for me !! ♥ ♥

You May Also Like

0 comments